This week's challenge:
Word Count: 300 or more (Yes, that means it can be as long as you want, dwg)
Due Date: Friday, August 21st, 2006
1. The central theme is childhood and how it effects your character. Tell a story, first person, from the point of view of your character. It can either be told by them as a child or as an adult looking back on their childhood. Childhood can include adolescence.
2. Authors can also include (under a separate lj-cut, if they wish) their own thoughts or feelings about what they wrote.
1. Post it to the community on or before the due date.
2. Place the body of the story under an LJ-cut.
3. Community members can/should respond with their initial impressions of what was written.
Let's do it!